Waltzing Mathilda

Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm it

Total number of books:

Too lazy to count. Even methodical, maniacal Mike is too lazy to count. I would say the technical term is "up-the-wazoo."

Last book I read:

The last book I read in its entirety was I am Legend by Richard Matheson. However, I quite often pick up books I have read before and reread sections of them.

Last book I bought:

It has been so long since I bought a book solely for myself, I can't even remember.

5 Meaningful Books:

I'm sure as soon as I hit "Publish Post," I will think of other ones.

Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal. 'Nuff said.

Dracula. Sorry, but I think it is one of the most enjoyable books of all time.

The Mists of Avalon-this has been one of the most influential books I have read as an adult.

From Hell-storytelling at its finest.

The Stand/Gone With the Wind-sorry, for going over but I kinda equate these the same way. The Stand probably serves as the origin of my fascination with zombie movies (that whole post-apocalyptic thing) and Gone With the Wind influenced my love of history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home