Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Veloci-baby

The second attempt at the Feeding of the Squash went a little better. She was more receptive but still not used to this weird, bright orange mush I was trying to shove into her mouth. At least she held it in her mouth a bit longer before spitting it out. I am certain at least some of it actually got inside her tummy. I will try again today, but I guess the most important thing is that she has not had any reactions. Next-the Sweet Potato.

Maddy actually seems more interested in the cup of water I have been trying to give her with her meals. She was fascinated with the whole shebang-the cup itself, the water, and the fact that there was no bottle in sight. She's doing quite well on that end.

She has also developed a new hobby: high-pitched screeching. She will be really quiet, get a big smile on her face, and just let out a Jurassic Park-like squeal. Michael said that when he picked her up from daycare yesterday, she squealed when she saw him. I do too, but for different reasons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home