Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Great Punkaloupe

I may have mentioned that I think I have pumpkins. I'm not quite sure because they are located about 10 feet SW of where I planted them and they look like watermelons. ThEY haVE TO BE EITHEr (Maddy keeps touCHing The Caps Lock Key) pumpkins or cantaloupes. My friend Diane has suggested that maybe they crossbred. I shall call them punkaloupes.

In other news, I tried a new beer today. Magic Hat #9. Check out their site. They claim this beer is "impossible to describe because there has never been anything else quite like it."

I say it tastes like hobo pee.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I've had Magic Hat- Hobo Pee is a great description. And I want a punkloupe.

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Natsthename said…

    I love Magic Hat #9. Do you detect a hint of apricot in the aftertaste? Oh, that must be the hobo pee part.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home