Waltzing Mathilda

Monday, December 04, 2006

Damn you, Kelly Pt II

Because you agreed to my "weight-loss challenge."

My sister and I have made a bet/agreement that we would lose 15 lbs by April 1st. Whoever loses the most will win a prize-probably some sort of GC in the amount of $50.

So from now on, my ever so exciting blog will be filled with incidents in which I avoid and succumb to temptation. Feel free to check out something more interesting.

Leave it to Kelly and me to start trying to lose weight right before Christmas.

Kevin, being the competitive person he is, also has joined in, as has Michael. So I guess we are doing teams? I dunno.

My first confession (already!): mojito flavored jelly beans in the office. I ate two, mainly so I could gloat to Kelly later about how yummy they were (knowing she loves both mojitos and jelly beans).

So why try to lose weight? I am not overweight, but pretty close, according to my BMI. I still have "baby weight" to lose, want an incentive to exercise and, more importantly, want to set a good example for Maddy.

'Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home