Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tagged Again

Mike has of late been possessed by Pazuzu and has been actually updating his blog. And the bastard has tagged me.

I am supposed to think of 8 random things about me. I can only think of 3, but Mike says that more will come as I get started.

1) My favorite meal is brie, yummy wine, french bread, and grapes. KraftMacnCheese comes in as a close second.
2) I firmly believe that any movie that features giant, man-eating spiders should not make the spiders any bigger than a basketball. Any bigger than that and they can't hide as well thus decreasing the creepy factor.
3) I have been thinking about point 2 a lot lately. Can't explain why.
4) I wish I could be a chef. Not to be famous, or own a restaurant, but to make yummy food and have people enjoy it. Plus, chopping up vegetables is the ultimate stress therapy.
5) I think I would be happy as a SAHM but I can't afford it.
6) When I think about applying for a teacher job, sometimes I consider applying for high school just so I can chaperon school dances and dress up in fancy clothes once in awhile. Sad, I know.
7) I watch Barefoot Contessa religiously on Food Network. I hate her with the exact same intensity that I want to be her.
8) I hope one day I can hike the AT.

So Mike was right. Whaddya think about that?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home