Waltzing Mathilda

Monday, August 11, 2008

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....

It's bad enough that I lost a game of Candyland to a 3-year old a few days ago.

It's worse that today she made me play a game of Candyland with her stuffed Batman toy.

But how bad it is that I lost to the stuffed Batman toy?

Does that make me a comic book supervillain? Because I battled Batman at Candyland? I lost, but the Joker loses to Batman a lot, right? A comic book villain-that would be a little cool, wouldn't it?

Or is all hope for me lost with gumdrops and peppermint sticks?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Kevin Smith said…

    Losing to a stuffed Batman doll in the game of Candyland...so, you're supervillain name would be what? Lieutenant Lame?

    Dude...it's Candyland. It's an inanimate object. Oy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home