Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Evil Mix Revealed

A Word of Friendly Warning-taken from the Rob Zombie produced soundtrack to the '33 Frankenstein.
The Curse of Millhaven-Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Hell's Ditch-The Pogues
I Wish I Had an Evil Twin-The Magnetic Fields
Mr Bad Example-the late great Warren Zevon
Friend of the Devil-Counting Crows
Evil-Howlin' Wolf
Ego Tripping At the Gates of Hell-The Flaming Lips
My Dark Life-Elvis Costello
Red Right Hand-Cave (again)
Superstition-Stevie Wonder
Turkish Song of the Damned-Pogues (again)
Bloodletting (the Vampire Song)-Concrete Blonde
Evil Will Prevail-Flips (again)
March of the Sinister Ducks-Alan Moore

4 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Natsthename said…

    That's excellent, but I didn't get yours!

    I salute your evilness in your mix!!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Puck said…

    OOOOoooo, EXCELLENY mix! Would have loved to have been your match!

    I'll post info on the next round in a few days :-D

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    I win, I win, I win! I got your most excellent mix, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it...

    Thank you so much!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Hah! Cool list, Monkeyhead.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home