Waltzing Mathilda

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

If only....

I hate a lot of things.

But I think I hate West Side Story most of all.

Even more than Bush's failed policies and the complete incompetence of our government.

In fact, I think if we were to show the insurgents West Side Story, they would surrender immediately in fear of seeing us dancing and singing.

I wanna be in America!

I watched an ESL teacher try to use it to teach about gang violence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean....

they DANCE! with ittybitty knives!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAAH!

(yes, I know there's a "Q")

Oh, I am sooooo scared.

So, I despise this movie. I can't even think of a movie I hate more.But I would totally dig this version.

Mmmmm....brains....

3 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Kevin Smith said…

    You're really missing out on the importance of teaching your students about the dagerous gay gangs that are roaming our inner city streets...you've never really experienced gang violence until you've been forcibly made over.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Ask him how he knows...

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kevin Smith said…

    the horror...the horror...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home