Waltzing Mathilda

Monday, October 22, 2007

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown


Have I mentioned that Maddy really likes that movie? That she watches it a lot? And that, by "a lot," I mean EVERY FRIGGIN' DAY!?!

Anyhow, we carved punkins tonight...The one on the left is mine, the one next to that is one we picked up because Mike thought it looked like a moldy skull (which it does) and Mike tried to do a Day of the Dead thing with it. The one next to that is Maddy's "ghostie" pumpkin, since she found a ghost candle Mike's mom had bought and specifically told Mike to carve that for her. The one on the end is Mike's-I love it.



Mike's punkin...notice the bat symbol...



My pumpkin. I have never been so pleased with a pumpkin since the X-Files one I did in school. I didn't get Mike to help me at all either. I could have down the lettering better, but I was freehanding it by then. Still pleased.


Of course, now its 11:23 and I am still processing pumpkin seeds from 4 punkins...good thing I can't sleep anyway...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home