Waltzing Mathilda

Monday, December 31, 2007

Weigh-in

I forgot to do this last week. We are at 356.8 this week, a 2.6 lb change overall. Not much change, but not bad considering we had to deal with Christmas. And Sabofudge, courtesy of my parents.

We have so many baked goods in the house, it is not funny. And I received four boxes of chocolate for Christmas. Fortunately, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I hate having food go to waste. Time to offload on the coworkers.

I was pretty blue yesterday. I thought I had been doing very well with my eating and, adding exercise fairly regularly, I thought I should have lost more weight-instead, the scale had been reading my weight as two lbs higher than when I started. (Bastard!) With all of the reading I do on weight loss, nutrition, health, etc...I know that one's weight can vary day-to-day by 1-2 lbs due to water retention and other factors. But still-everything pointed to a weight gain-I was so sad.

So I sat down with a few online calculators and compared that with what I have been eating (I have been keeping track via fitday.com) and determined that I started eating more when I started exercising. With explanation in hand, I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home