Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm off!

For the rest of the year....

No clue what to do with the two weeks laid out before me...

(I will probably secretly check my work e-mail.)

I have plans to clean, wrap presents, bake, toss the massive stack of magazines in our room, clean out the attic, go to the gym religiously, finish Christmas shopping, get our finances in order, and instill in Maddy all the "joys and wonders of the holiday".

I will probably end up watching Food Network and curled up in a blanket on the couch. Maddy will demand to watch Charlie Brown and will feed herself by finding dehydrated Cheerios on the floor. And possibly eating me.

See? She can take care of herself.

My last class seemed to end well. Several of my students came up to thank me and one gave me chocolates. Not sure if it was a thank you or a bribe. Either way, I'm happy.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they heard about your weight program...maybe Kelly told them...heheheh
    dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home