Waltzing Mathilda

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Confession #2

Because we deal with a lot of businesses, my company has a parade of food-oriented gifts come through our office during this time of year, mainly in "chocolate" form. I am able to ignore most of these, but a tin of caramels glided into my life today. Hmmmm.....caramels. Not the grandfatherly Wethers Originals, but yummy, gooey, melt-in-yo'-mouf caramels.

So, confession: I had two caramels, a mini-snickers, and a mini-Milky Way today. The Milky Way was because I was starving when I got to work (I should eat better breakfasts), the Snickers was a sweet counterpart to my salty lunch (spinach rice w/ feta-I had read that human taste buds are designed to seek out sweet foods after a salty lunch and vice-versa-not sure if it's true but I have noticed I do that now. Not sure if its because it really happens or if it's amm in me head), and the caramels were, well, just because.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home