Waltzing Mathilda

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Forgive me, for I have sinned...

I was doing so good today-toast for breakfast, 'nana for a snack (or a 'nack as Rory would call it), yummy tortilla soup for lunch, and a lowfat chocolate milk and lowfat homemade cranberry muffin as a afternoon snack.

Where did I go wrong? I had to go into the city for a meeting with a professor, left just in time to get stuck in rush hour traffic, and it took me an hour to drive halfway home when it would normally take me an hour total. So by 7, the time I got halfway home, I was starving and realised I was near a Chik Fil A.

Fortunately, I felt so gross after eating it that I can't imagine going again any time soon.

Unfortunately, the office holiday party is tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a bad day too... After a week of eating "right", I broke down and had six very small cheeseburgers today. And fries. And a beer.


    And then another beer...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home