Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Weight update

Since my sister is bitchin...

I plan on posting weekly updates re: weight loss.

Me: 147
Mike: 202.2

Hurdles last week-christmas cookies, but I allowed myself one a day (except for today cause they were getting soggy) and my birthday. Ate out a coupla times and made sausage gravy for a breakfast birthday...mmmm...snausage gravy.....

Accidentally ran 5 miles on Sunday. How is this possible, you ask? Went running with Kelly and Kevin and meant to stop after a few miles. Got so wrapped up in it, that I didnt. The aching just stopped today.

Hurdles this week-bunch of meetings at night for me, preventing us from having regular dinners together and going to the gym. Will have to make up for it this weekend. Need to wrap presents and send out cards. Finish christmas shopping. But tonight, I made a tortilla soup and tuna melts from my new Weight Watchers Takeout Cookbook and it was lovely.

btw-there are no rules. You hold yourself accountable however you and your partner wish. You just can't chop off any of your own or your spouse's limbs. That's cheating. And not very nice.

(Mom would say I got that idea from watching violent films! Maybe I shouldn't have watched Audition this weekend.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home