Waltzing Mathilda

Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Bad

By the way, folks, if you are wondering why you didn't get a Christmas card from us this year, it's due to a combination of us being slacker punks and Wal-Mart. Don't feel like going into it, but we'll make it up to you next year or something.

Zen Question of the Day: Why is it my shoes cost $15 from Payless and Maddy's cost $12? You would think that if her feet were 1/3 the size of mine, her shoes would be 1/3 the cost of mine. I think it's a conspiracy.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Perhaps its a matter of volume? Maybe there's an economy of scale with adult shoes that simply doesn't exist with shoes that can only be worn by a small percentage of the population.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger waltzingmathilda said…

    That almost makes sense. But I am certain wee munchkins outnumber me. At least, that's what it seems like whenever I go to the movie theater nowadays. Or maybe I'm just more sensitive to it now that I actually have to pay to see a movie in the theater.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home