Waltzing Mathilda

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Movie Review: Wild Hogs

The only way you could get me to watch "Wild Hogs" starring Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, John Travolta and William H. Macy (wha-wha-wha-what?!?!) is to confine me to a small space for three hours, strap me in, induce airsickness (preventing me from reading) and plant a small child in front of me who, for whatever reason on God's green earth, feels the need to recline his seat back the entire way, despite the fact that he must only be 3 ft 8, causing me to require distraction from my evergrowing urge to kill.

Unfortunately, all of these criteria were met on my trip back from Denver.

So my review? It sucked. And slightly increased my urge to kill. Formulaic crap for the masses. I don't know why William H. Macy decided to whore himself out for this one. The only highlight for me was an appearance by John C. McGinley who stars as a gay highway patrolman whose main mission is apparently trying to get Allen, Lawrence, Travolta, and Macy naked. Proving, once again, that Hollywood still continues to think gay people and homophobia are friggin' hilarious.

Ok, now I'm bored even talking about it, so I will stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home