Waltzing Mathilda

Monday, November 26, 2007

Ghoulies and Ghosties and SHORT-Legged Beasties

Michael wrote a lengthy review of The Mist, which we saw on Friday night. It has a lot of spoilers, so I don't recommend that you read it unless you have already seen the film. I suppose he wants me to write and chime in with my own thoughts, but I can sum it up much more quickly: Giant spider movies are not my friends.

Even more horrifying was finding out that my cat actually had balls. Yes, Igor, The Incredible Non-Cat, found and killed a mouse while we were out. At least, we suspect that he did. We did find a mouse corpse in our bedroom (our bedroom, of all places! eek!). It appeared to have no damage, so either he broke its neck or chased it till it had a heart-attack. Either way, I am impressed. I always thought he would be more afraid of a mouse than it was of him. I bought him treats.

We suspect that it came in through the bathroom. Prior to leaving, Igor had an unnatural fascination with the toliet and we couldn't figure out why. It turns out there is a hole there big enough for a mouse to get in on the side of the toliet. I've put some tape on it thinking that if we have a mouse problem, we should find the tape messed up or chewed up. Igor is no longer obsessing over it and I am hoping it's an isolated incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home