Waltzing Mathilda

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Year....

I received notification today that my 10 year high school reunion is planned for November. Egad. It's being organized by one of those cheerleader drones. 100 people have said no-only 4 have RSVP'd. Sounds like my high school alright.

Um, updates: Tilda is currently learning her shapes at school. She says "I love you mommy" every five friggin' seconds (I try to act tough, but it's adorable and I melt every time. I know she will hate me in a few years). She's trying to dress herself every morning. This is irritating because I've not had enough coffee and she's slow. She's had a boo boo on her nose for the past 3 weeks and asks for a band-aid every night. I put it on because I think she looks like Marv from Sin City and I think that's cute. She loves Indiana Jones movies. And Indiana Jones legos. Really. Mike's not manipulating her. Too much.

I found out today that my neighbor, whom I have spoken to maybe 3 times in the past two years, has been digging through my trash, looking for Boxtops for Education for her daughter. I wonder if I too will be a crazy by the time Maddy turns 8.

I am not going to school or teaching for the first time in 21 years. It is very strange to me. I think it is stressing me out a little. It's like I have no purpose r goal in life.

My sister told me my brother-in-law ate my peanut butter cookies. Damn him.

I find The Biggest Loser strangely entertaining. It's a sadistic show.

Speaking of weight loss, I think my body fat has entered into some sort of time-space continuum. I have been working out non-stop and eating pretty well, but my weight either remains the same or I will actually have gained weight! God hates me. ..

But I do think I am going to sign up for the Frederick Marathon this year. I keep talking about doing a marathon. Time to get off the ass....

Um...I can't think of any more updates right now

2 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Kevin Smith said…

    Yummy cookies.

    And what makes you think you aren't already a crazy?

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm actually advocating that my class not have a reunion this year. I'm suggesting we wait until 2013 to tolerate each other for a night :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home