Waltzing Mathilda

Monday, April 28, 2008

Miscellany

Iran apparently needs a dayjob, since they don't have anything better to worry about.

Of course, I say this and yet the very county I live in, Frederick County, MD, made national news because they voted to make English the "official" language of Frederick County. I am SO PLEASED to know my elected officials have nothing better to do and look forward to helping them move on to the next phase in their professional lives come election time.

Last Night
I had a great zombie dream-Michael had turned into a zombie but was trying to play it off. But I knew. So I was going to sneak into the bathroom, find a pair of scissors, stab him repeatedly, and then crawl out the bathroom window and escape via my neighbor's roof in case he "survived." I was just about to execute my plan when he woke me up. I was irritated with him all morning. Actually, I don't know if I was irritated because he woke me up or because he stole my chance to kill Zombie Michael.

By the way, did I mention his birfday is in two days? See what the poor guy has to put up with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home