Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just a Reminder, Folks...


That although its FRAKKIN' cold outside, Spring is just around the corner. I pulled this beautiful photo of my garden just to remind myself that it will not be 12 degrees forever.

Speaking of change, I realize I have not published a Weight Loss Update recently. Things have been hectic lately-I have been stressed-and I haven't been able to go to the gym as much. Last time I checked (sometime last week), I was holding steady at around 145 and Mike was still at 202. After the Super Bowl and the purchase of some ice cream and beer, I'm not sure if that is still the case.

Plus, it has been too cold to go outside. Bleah.

I will get my act together and get back in the swing of things though. As God is my witness....
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its freezing here, at 40 degrees, going back to the islands!
    md

     

Post a Comment

<< Home