Waltzing Mathilda

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I wish everyone...

..would welcome me with a pilsner and margarita-work would be much more relaxing...

Come in out of the Cold for a Festive Night at Brewer's Alley

Join us Tuesday, February 19th, 2008 on the second floor Overlooking Historic Downtown Frederick for a Trip to the Caribbean prepared by our Executive Chef Joseph Canlas

Welcome Glass
Pilsner and Margarita

Conch Chowder
Caribbean Conch in Rich and Spicy Tomato Vegetable Broth, Potato Brunoise and Salty Sausage
India Pale Ale

Day Boat Diver Scallops
Jicama and Papaya Salad, Lime Leaves and Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
Dunkle Weizen

Pan-Roasted Yellowtail Snapper
Plantain and Avocado Relish, Nut Brown Rum Butter and Habanera Oil
Nut Brown Ale

Wild Boar Havana
Roasted Wild Boar Strip Loin with Black Bean Salsa and Rice, Oatmeal Stout Mole and Yellow Corn Coulis
Oatmeal Stout

Key Lime Meringue
with Rum Sabayon

3 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Let's go! 5:30 or 7:30?

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Misty Beethoven said…

    I don't know what this post means, but I couldn't find your e-mail so I am responding to your comment on my blog this way.
    In response to your kind e-mail about my tattoo:
    Thank you! I appreciate that very much. :)

    I think it's definitely the size it needs to be. It's just a lot larger than I had planned! I'm completely enamored with it.

    Thank you for your compliment.

    Also, I think Maddy has the right idea. I wish I had a chainsaw.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger ekrobi said…

    Don't eat the conch!
    http://www.mbayaq.org/cr/SeafoodWatch.asp

    Speaking of yummy food, we went to Restaurant Week at Georgia Brown's this week:
    http://www.gbrowns.com/dir/restweek.aspx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home