Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I THOUGHT I was having a good week...

But now I'm starting obsess that I'm not...

DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:High
Schizoid Disorder:Moderate
Schizotypal Disorder:Moderate
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Moderate
Histrionic Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Disorder:Low
Avoidant Disorder:High
Dependent Disorder:High
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Moderate

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --

Thanks, A LOT Renee-now I have something new to freak out about.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh you're welcome...*evil laugh to further Jamee's paranoia*

    I thought for sure mine would say I have an OCD. I guess I'm not obsessive and compulsive enough. Is it weird that I think I could have done better on the questionnaire?!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger waltzingmathilda said…

    Yeah, that is weird :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home