Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mistakes I have made....

We have been spending our mornings leisurely lounging around the house. Tilda plays, watches a movie. I do some work, research on the computer. Today, I decided to play a Discovery Channel special called Conception to Birth, thinking it might help me explain to Tilda how and why she will get a baby brother OR a sister. Unfortunately, I think it has done some damage. From this, Tilda has concluded:

-all babies are skeletons (they kept showing 3D renderings of the baby's internal organs)
-Tilda herself will have two babies inside of her tomorrow
-babies come out of butts (I keep trying to correct this one to no avail)

So now I have permanently scarred the child. Oh well.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least it's not the "The baby is mommy's tummy so she must have eaten it" reasoning. So many of my friends have that story!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home