Waltzing Mathilda

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Things I Have Wanted to Eat Today

chicken noodle soup
bread (warm with butter to go with chicken noodle soup)
beer
chocolate cake
cinnamon rolls
watermelon daiquiri
shrimp scampi (for some reason, my mother will not drop everything she is doing, come to my house and make this for me)
margaritas
pineapple upside down cake
toast
those nasty Keebler cookies with the fudge lines on them
jam. yep. just jam.
chocolate chip cookies
dumplings
pancakes
some sort of baked good with bananas
fried eggs
cupcakes (not chocolate)
diet ginger ale
sun tea (specifically, my G's from back in the day)
blueberry muffins
Thanksgiving dinner
white wine
spaghetti with butternut squash and bacon
cream cheese frosting
strawberry cake
smoothies
doughnut from Dunkin Donuts

yet, at the same time, nothing sounds good for dinner.

Gonna be a long 29 weeks.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    I call that list "lunch." :)

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I can make pineapple upside down cake but shrimp scampi is later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home