Waltzing Mathilda

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hypocrisy

So, I did my blogstroll-visiting the 5 or 6 blogs that I check out every few days. I was kinda miffed that no one had updated theirs recently (entertain me, people!) when I realized I hadn't either.

So-

Lately, Maddy alternates between Sweetest Being Who Ever Walked the Earth & Quintessential Two Year Old. Guess which one I love more.

I'm getting our sidewalk replaced. It has been slowly crumbling for the past few years. It's been a pain to shovel in the snow-whenever you shovel snow, you invariably get pieces of concrete too. It's gonna be expensive to replace, but the City tears it up for free. They came today and now there is a black hole of dirt by our house.

My mother is trying to convince us to go on a 13 day cruise to Europe...I hate spending money.

Eh, I'm boring myself. Sorry. I'll stop and wait until you more interesting people have something say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home