Waltzing Mathilda

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Madieval

You know how little kids repeat things that they hear a lot? Some child psychologists think this is why a child first starts saying "No!" to everything-it's probably one of the most repetitive word they hear in the first two years of their life. But, children, when practicing their speech, will often repeat phrases and words that they hear over and over again-songs, number and color drills, etc...to help with language development, memory and other such things.

So should I be concerned that today I heard Maddy say to herself "Be nice to teacher!"? I'm afraid to ask the daycare....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    This is one of your funniest blog posts ever. I just snorted corn flakes out my nose laughing when I read it. Seriously- don't you just wonder? What could a bunch of little children be doing to that teacher?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home