Waltzing Mathilda

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More adventures in Bug World

The flies have been gone for quite some time now. As I mentioned in an earlier post, they haven't shown up since Kit Kat died, with one small day long exception.

Now I am finding crickets (I think that's what they are) around the house, especially near the doors downstairs. But the strange thing is, they are all missing one leg.

I find the legs too.

Looks like Igor is finally doing his kitty duty.

Just got back from seeing the Flaming Lips in Charlottesville. What fun! Not as fun as the Pogues, but probably the second best show I have seen. I haven't seen many, so that's not saying much. But it's enough for me. More on that when I can form better thoughts. (i.e. when its not 2am.)

They were also serving Starr Hill. Hoorah!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sonnuva... I was at the Lips concert too :) You weren't an alien or a Santa, were you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home