Waltzing Mathilda

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Miscellany (again)

School is in full swing, as is work. Hard to keep up with it all.

I feel sorry for my professor. I yawn constantly in her class. I'm sure she thinks I think she is boring (I don't.) It's just when its Monday and you are tired and class is the first instance where you can just sit and listen for 2 1/2 hours, you realize you are tired and start yawning.

Plus my neighbor's dog, hereby dubbed "Woofie" (have no clue what his real name is) has been barking starting around 530, 545 in the morning. I hear my property value plummet with every bark.

Michael is currently downstairs watching "Lost." I can't even stand that show any more. Give me "Battlestar Galactica."

So today was kinda crappy day. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays always kinda suck because I can't sit in my PJs while I work and drink unlimited cups of coffee (I know-wah!). But today at work was especially bad because my gummy bear privileges were revoked. At work, they buy big sacks of candy from Costco, including my favorites-peppermint patties and gummy bears. Today, I was told by consensus that I do not shut the gummy bear bag well enough, which not only make the bears go stale but also allows the smell of gummy bears to waft through the office causing other people to invade the candy drawer. I was told no more.



Maddy's new favorite toy is trash.

I am filming Maddy for my linguistics class. Every time I do, billmurray comes up and chews on me, causing me to screech while filming. The project is due Monday. Erg.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will buy you gummie bears!!!

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your daddy said that

     

Post a Comment

<< Home