Waltzing Mathilda

Monday, August 06, 2007

Tildaflections

It looks like Maddy got the Memo for Two Year Olds. It seems the very day she turned two, she changed-she is really into her toys, whereas before she could care less. She has become more picky about the food she eats. She throws temper tantrums.

Note that none of the above are exactly positive things.

She is awfully cute though and becoming more and more verbal by the day. Every time she says goodbye to something, she adds "See you morrow," even to me if I run upstairs to grab something.

I wrote my very last paper for my Master's program tonight. Tomorrow is my very last class. It'll be nice to have that taken off my shoulders but even more enjoyable to get to know the weird guy and cute kid that have been living with me the past two years. What's his name again? Matthew? Mitchell? Yeah, that's it-Mitchell.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home